5.12.2005

Peace in the Middle East



My class schedule is being steadily worn down into a sort of suggestion for when, you know, I might want to have class--that is, if the powers that be at our university wisely and graciously allow it. We had a Labor Day break for the first week of May, so three of my classes didn't happen. Now, it looks like we won't have classes on Thursday and Friday because of a university sports meet.

I first heard whispers from students about classes being cancelled a few days ago. So I called Trey and Arnie, and Arnie said he'd heard similar whispers. Our department finally told us that the whispers were true. Three days ahead of time is actually pretty good notice. So, no classes for 6 days? I'm going to Guangzhou!

Oh, and I slapped a photo on here, too. I know you read me only for the articles. And I hadn't updated for a while, so the next few postings are backdated. Gotta space 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home