7.18.2005

Geology Rocks, Indeed



Philip came in from Denver to help his parents move, so he, Clint, and I headed up to Weston, Missouri. Our favorite hangout is an cool Irish pub that I call O'Malley's.

I'm not sure where that name came from. I first went there years ago with my family. The name "O'Malley's" was on a sign outside the pub and on the menus and the like. And it's the strangest thing: we've all called it that ever since. The name just stuck.

The pub is in a series of old, underground wine cellars. Each has a vaulted, stone ceiling and steep stairs lead from one room to the next. It's a great hangout, especially on Sundays when Bob plays. If you don't know about Bob, I can't tell you. You have to just go and listen for yourself. Really--don't ask. I won't tell you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home