10.28.2005

Good Time Everyday


Dear Tony,
How are you? The weather is very cold in Meizhou these days. How about American? I miss you very much, I hope you can remember me too.
Are you planning to come back Meizhou? This friday, we all go to have our internship for two months. This is the first time for us to be the teachers. For one hand, I'm excited to be a teacher in a junior school in my hometown, for another hand, I'm afraid I am not good enough to be an excellent English teacher.However,I will try my best to be a good teacher!
Please give my besh wishes to your family! Good luck and have a good time everyday!
 
Cherry

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww................

10/28/2005 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harsch

11/20/2005 2:55 AM  
Blogger anthony said...

i wasn't poking fun! (and, not to be harsh, but i don't think that's how you spell harsh.)

12/21/2005 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home