1.10.2006

Night Shots, New Apartment


CRW_4856.CRW

I took these west of Emporia looking back at the city's light pollution. I was pretty happy about them, so I thought I'd share with you people. Don't make me regret it, you monkeys.

This week I moved into a new apartment. It's just above an apartment I had in college. A housewarming gathering is fermenting, but for now I'm getting settled in.

And "The Ricky Gervais Show" podcast at the iTunes podcast directory is lewd but pure hilarity. (Not sure that's a word, but I heard somebody say it today.)

3 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Cool - looks kind of "Rothko-esque"

1/11/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger anthony said...

thanks. aye. shook the camera a little on purpose.

1/11/2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

they're only a symptom of alcohol withdrawal.

1/13/2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home